In order to minimize variations in the test results, the sample preparation must be done with a maximum care, to achieve the most homogenous results. Optionally, the equipment can be completed with the preparation station (IBP-5M or IBP-5A). By means of the sample preparation station, 5 samples must be prepared. Now, a sample must be placed in the test position. The Test button is pushed (in this moment, the sample holder is fixed pneumatically). The pendulum is released automatically, minimizing this way the possible
difference between operators. Once the sample is tested, the pendulum returns to the initial position. The display will show the result achieved in the last test and the mean value and standard deviation of the test series. To carry out a new test, the tested sample holder is removed, placing a new one. The test process will be repeated again.
- Selection of work units : ft.lb/sq.in, mJ/sq.in and J/m2
- Full statistics functions over 20 values.
- Three measure ranges with exchangeable pendulums.
- Reading resolution of 0,001 ft.lb (accuracy)
- Steel robust frame designed to avoid energy losses during test.
- Automatic equipment calibration (Automatic zero).
- Automatic pendulum release. To avoid differences between operators.
- Pneumatic fixing of the sample holder and returning of the pendulum to initial position.
- CE mark
- IBT apparatus with one pendulum
- Operating manual
SpectrophotometerN5900 • N5950ISO 2469 • ISO 2470 • ISO 3688 • ISO 11475 • ISO 11476 • TAPPI T 519 • TAPPI T 525 • TAPPI T 527 • ....
Device for the determination of ISO brightness, color, color differences, fluorescence and opacity of paper.
Computerized friction coefficient equipment140104TAPPI T503 • T816 • T549
Device for determining the coefficient of static and dynamic computerized friction.
2D Formation Sensor device
Device for measuring the formation of the paper sheet.