The Mütek™ SZP-10 System Zeta Potential identifies the surface charges of fibers and fillers. Measuring samples before and after chemical contact, it evaluates the performance of starches or wet strength in the papermaking process. The device has been successfully employed to assess chemical additives in the paper industry and to characterize fillers and pigments. By associating it with the PCD 06 device, you will be able to know all the charges present in the pulp.
- Detects the zeta potential of fibers and solid particles
- Plug formation via vaccum and automatic plug discharge
- Measures the streaming potential, conductivity and pH in option
- Removable touch-screen
- Easy handling with intuitive guidance
- Quick and accurate measurement
- No sample preparation
- Light and easily transportable
- A measuring cell with platinum electrodes.
- Standard screen electrodes 308 µm for sample with consistency from 0.6 % up to 4 %
- Fine screen electrodes 40 µm for sample with consistency lower than 0.6 %
- Plastic beaker 500 ml
- The manual is provided in English