This apparatus allows to remove floatable contamiants such as printing inks from recycled pulp.
The laboratory flotation cell consists in a inox pulper of 40 to 60 liters suspension with 374 mm diameter and a drainage pipe. On top of the vessel there is an overflow foam removal system with a diameter of 540 mm. On the bottom of the tank there is a self-suction aeration rotor system that we place over the rotor. The air for the aeration rotor is regulated via an air flow meter. The air is guided with help of a baffle plate.
- Usable volume: 40 - 60 L.
- Color touch Screen with all the commands.
- Working consistency 0.8 to 5%.
- Hight chemical resistance – pHmeter included.
- Maximum working temperature: 60 - 80ºC.
- Working agitation speed: 1200 r.p.m.