The test consists of puncturing a board sample with a triangular pyramid-shaped puncture head, which is fixed to a pendulum. The required energy for the puncture
head to cross the sample completely is measured. This means, to do the initial puncture, tear and open the board.
4 work ranges (Joules) :
- 0 – 6 J with resolution of 0,025 J.
- 0 – 12 J with resolution of 0,050 J.
- 0 – 24 J with resolution of 0,100 J.
- 0 – 48 J with resolution of 0,200 J.
- Pendulum with arm in circular arc shape (90º).
- Digital display.
- Puncture head in triangular pyramid shape (under specifications of international standards).
- Collar with soft adjustment to the puncture head basis.
- Exchangeable load weights : A, B, C and D to select the work range.
- Pendulum releasing mechanism with security system.
- Security protection covers.
- Sample fixing clamps with regulable holding pressure.
- Control panel with 4 buttons and an alphanumerical display of liquid crystal glass.
- RS-232 connection to Novilog.
- CE mark.
- Puncture Tester for board
- Electric cable
- Operating book
SpectrophotometerN5900 • N5950ISO 2469 • ISO 2470 • ISO 3688 • ISO 11475 • ISO 11476 • TAPPI T 519 • TAPPI T 525 • TAPPI T 527 • ....
For determination of ISO brightness (whitness), color, color differences, fluorescence and opacity of paper.
FCT Circular cutter 100 cm²N3650 - 50 cm² • N36100 - 100 cm²ISO 3035
Board Cutter for 100 cm² circular sample for FCT test and grammage
Double wheel cutter upon request until from 10 to 300 mm widthN13XXISO 1924 • ISO 5626 • ISO 9895 • ISO 12625 • TAPPI T456 • TAPPI T494 • TAPPI T549
Innovative sample cutting for strips of paper and boardupon request until from 10 to 300 mm width