Device to measure the required energy to puncture corrugated board and cardboard.
The test consists of puncturing a board sample with a triangular pyramid-shaped puncture head, which is fixed to a pendulum. The required energy for the puncture
head to cross the sample completely is measured. This means, to do the initial puncture, tear and open the board.
4 work ranges (Joules) :
- 0 – 6 J with resolution of 0,025 J.
- 0 – 12 J with resolution of 0,050 J.
- 0 – 24 J with resolution of 0,100 J.
- 0 – 48 J with resolution of 0,200 J.
- Pendulum with arm in circular arc shape (90º).
- Digital display.
- Puncture head in triangular pyramid shape (under specifications of international standards).
- Collar with soft adjustment to the puncture head basis.
- Exchangeable load weights : A, B, C and D to select the work range.
- Pendulum releasing mechanism with security system.
- Security protection covers.
- Sample fixing clamps with regulable holding pressure.
- Control panel with 4 buttons and an alphanumerical display of liquid crystal glass.
- RS-232 connection to Novilog.
- CE mark.
- Puncture Tester for board
- Electric cable
- Operating book
LCT Laboratory carton tester
Device to measure the torque required to fold the carton crease, as well as the coefficient of friction.
SpectrophotometerN5900 • N5950ISO 2469 • ISO 2470 • ISO 3688 • ISO 11475 • ISO 11476 • TAPPI T 519 • TAPPI T 525 • TAPPI T 527 • ....
Device for the determination of ISO brightness, color, color differences, fluorescence and opacity of paper.
Computerized friction coefficient equipment140104TAPPI T503 • T816 • T549
Device for determining the coefficient of static and dynamic computerized friction.