For use in the laboratory for beating of chemical pulps under standardized conditions and also for the defibration of semi-digested raw material fibres.
- Modern design (ergonomic). High functionality, with all the operating elements integrated in a front and elevated control panel.
- Optional electric and frequency characteristics. Consult your provider.
- Each PFI Mill is checked and calibrated with standard reference pulps (Paprican Institute Canada or KCL Institute). If it is desired the calibration with other pulps, must be indicated in the order. It will be necessary to send a sample of the desired pulp.
- Stainless steel roll, beater housing and cylindrical container.
- It can beat between 5-30g of pulp in concentrations of 5-50% (450ml maximum suspension).
- Versatile equipment due to its effectiveness and small pulp volume (30gr).
- Excellent repetitiveness for its use in researches and quality controls.
- Safety features for user and equipment protection (CE mark).
- Rise and lowering of the beating cylinder by automatic and electric manoeuvre.
- Beating pressure through weights.
- Easy handling with revolution number pre-set of the roll and automated process. Pneumatic movement of the head for the loading when the beating ends, the weight is discharged to the rest position and the engines stop automatically while the operators do other tasks simultaneously.
- Time calculation, power absorbed in watts (continuous measurement) and power consumption in kilowatts-hours during the beating process.
- Millimetre screw for the adjustment of the roll in the rectify.
- Drain included for the sample collection after the test.
- PFI Laboratory Mill
- Power cable
- Operating manual
- Calibration Certificate using PAPRICAN reference pulp
SZP 10 - System zeta potentialK00X20433
The Mütek™ SZP-10 System Zeta Potential identifies the surface charges of fibers and fillers.
Rapid Köthen hand sheet former070881 • 070882 • 070883 • 070884 • 070885 • 070886 • 070887 • 070888ISO 5269/2 • DIN 54358
Allows a 200 mm diameter hand sheet former to be made under standardized conditions.
CSF manual070231 • 070236ISO 5267-1 • TAPPI T227
For determination of the freeness and the drain ability speed of wood fibre, ground wood and mechanical pulp.