Bending resitance in paper and board is a complex property depending upon the network characteristics of the sheets as well as the fundamental fibre properties to
which it relates. It varies with the type of paper, the fibres used, the making process and the bulk and grammage of finished sheet. The two main criteria which govern stiffness are fibre dimensions and bulk. Rigidity has been found to be linearly proportional to the square root of thickness for a given grammage. Since the bulk density of a sheet is closely related to the degree of bonding and fibre strength, a change in any of the fundamental fibre properties will affect bending resistance.
After configuring test conditions, the test can start immediately. By pressing the “Start” button the sample is moved automatically to the load-cell. The test will be started automatically as soon the load-cell is touching the sample ( pre-load selectable ).
- Measurement of paper and paperboard
- Fatigue. Strength of split, Split recovery
- Manual tighten
- Screening test length from 1-50 mm
- Pre-settable bending angle (0.1 to 90 degrees)
- 2 times of test and 3 points of measurement (angles)
- Angle adjustable speed from 0.1 to 10 º / second
- Load cell 10N- Range 10-10000mN- Resolution 0,5%
- Large graphic touch screen
- Clear acrylic security cover
- CE mark
- bending resistance tester
- Operating manual
SpectrophotometerN5900 • N5950ISO 2469 • ISO 2470 • ISO 3688 • ISO 11475 • ISO 11476 • TAPPI T 519 • TAPPI T 525 • TAPPI T 527 • ....
Device for the determination of ISO brightness, color, color differences, fluorescence and opacity of paper.
Computerized friction coefficient equipment140104TAPPI T503 • T816 • T549
Device for determining the coefficient of static and dynamic computerized friction.
2D Formation Sensor device
Device for measuring the formation of the paper sheet.