Automatic digital Elmendorf tear tester
Made in Europe
Device to measure the tearing resistance of paper and board.
The Elmendorf tear tester has been developed specially for the paper industry ans is outstanding for simplicity of operation and high measurement accuracy. The exchangeable pendulum is equipped with a pneumatic sample clamp. The initiation and return of the pendulum, as well as sample cutting is completely automatic. The device is operated via an integrated touch screen, where the test method can be selected, specific settings can be adjusted, and, after the measurement, results and statistics can be displayed. Each pendulum is supplied with the appropriate control weight so that, with the help of the service program, it can easily be checked for functionality and balance.
Up to 16 samples (acc. to standard 4 samples), prepared with the sample punch (ref : N3001), are laid one on top of another and placed in the sample holder. On the touch screen, the number of samples inserted is selected, these are allocated to a test series (MD/CD) and the start button is pressed. The samples are automatically clamped and cut with a blade. Then the pendulum is automatically initiated and tears the sample above the cut. The pendulum is slowed, returned automatically to the start positionand teh destroyed samples are released. The force required to tear the sample is displayed on the touch.
- Touch screen.
- Two models: manual and pneumatic clamping.
- Test length preselection from 1 to 50 mm.
- Fully-automatic test sequence and pendulum return.
- Prefixable bending angles (0.1 to 90ºC).
- 3 measurement points and dwell time individually adjustable.
- Adjustable angle speed from 0,1 to 10ºC/s.
- Calculations: board and paper stiffness, fatigue, score force and its recuperation.
- Sample width up to 50mm (standard width 38mm).
- Wind shield made of acrylic glass.
- Statistic functions and RS-232 output.
- Standard instrument with 8000mN pendulum (other pendulums available: 16.000 & 32.000mN).
- Calibration kit included.
- CE mark.
Electricity: 110 – 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz
Scope of delivery
- Tear tester apparatus
- 1 check weight
- 1 pendulum-holder
- 1 pendulum 8000 mN
Interested in this product ?
Do not hesitate to ask for a quote
SpectrophotometerN5900 • N5950ISO 2469 • ISO 2470 • ISO 3688 • ISO 11475 • ISO 11476 • TAPPI T 519 • TAPPI T 525 • TAPPI T 527 • ....
For determination of ISO brightness (whitness), color, color differences, fluorescence and opacity of paper.
Precision double blade cutterCDC-12 • CDC-15 • CDC-25 • CDC-50 • CDC-60ISO 1924 • ISO 5626 • ISO 9895 • ISO 12625 • TAPPI T456 • TAPPI T494 • TAPPI T549
Preparation of sample strips on paper , plastic film and other materials with following width 12.7 15, 25, 50 or 60 mm
Double wheel cutter upon request until from 10 to 300 mm widthN13XXISO 1924 • ISO 5626 • ISO 9895 • ISO 12625 • TAPPI T456 • TAPPI T494 • TAPPI T549
Innovative sample cutting for strips of paper and boardupon request until from 10 to 300 mm width