To measure the thickness of paper, board, tissue, textile and leather acc. to international standards
- Sample support diameter egal 80 mm
- Measuring range 0 – 25 mm
- Lowering speed adjustable from 1 to 11 mm/min
- Various pins and weights for tissue, paper and board
- Motor driven measuring pin
- Dwell time adjustable from 0-999.9s.
- Universal micrometer apparatus
- Connection cable
- User manual
LCT Laboratory carton tester
Device to measure the torque required to fold the carton crease, as well as the coefficient of friction.
SpectrophotometerN5900 • N5950ISO 2469 • ISO 2470 • ISO 3688 • ISO 11475 • ISO 11476 • TAPPI T 519 • TAPPI T 525 • TAPPI T 527 • ....
Device for the determination of ISO brightness, color, color differences, fluorescence and opacity of paper.
Computerized friction coefficient equipment140104TAPPI T503 • T816 • T549
Device for determining the coefficient of static and dynamic computerized friction.