This device for measuring the water absorption time and the water absorption capacity has been designed in full compliance with the ISO 12625-8 to which it refers in two particular points very important :
– The basket should be dropped horizontally to a height of (25 ± 5) mm above the surface of the water
– When it falls, the basket must be free so that its weight, strictly controlled to comply with the Standard, is not changed by contact with any other metal parts that could play during the immersion time.
Finally, water-absorption time and water-absorption device automatically allows :
– To measure the dry weight of the paper
– To measure the water-absorption time
– To measure the draining time
– To measure the wet weight of the paper
– To calculate the water-absorption capacity
How does it work ?
- The basket is dropped horizontally at a height of (25 ± 5) mm above the surface of the water
- The basket is free when it falls
- The basket weight is not modified by contact with other metal parts
- Touch screen and embedded industrial PC
- Measurement of paper dry weight, water absorption time, draining time, wet weight of paper, water absorption capacity
- The TAA apparatus
- A vessel
- A basket
SpectrophotometerN5900 • N5950ISO 2469 • ISO 2470 • ISO 3688 • ISO 11475 • ISO 11476 • TAPPI T 519 • TAPPI T 525 • TAPPI T 527 • ....
Device for the determination of ISO brightness, color, color differences, fluorescence and opacity of paper.
Agitator for tissue deliveredN4300-COMPNF Q 34.020
Device for measuring the time to desintegrate the tissue sample.