Device to determine the compression resistance per length unit on liner or flutting papers according international standards.
A test piece, 15 mm wide, is clamped in two clamps, 0,7 mm apart and compressed until failure. The maximum force is measured and the compressive strength is calculated.
- Pneumatic clamping of the sample.
- Test speed adjustable.
- Ratio calculation between MD and CD samples.
- Range: 1 – 500 n equal to 0,06 – 33,3 kN/m.
- Sample width: 15 mm.
- Span of clamps: 0,7 mm oe 0.3 mm for thin papers.
- Clamping pressure: 2300 +/- 50 N (adjustable).
- Test and automatic return speed : 3 ± 1 mm/min.
- Force readings with a resolution of 0.004 % of the FS, and extension readings with a resolution of 0.01 mm.
- CE mark.
- Short Span Compression Tester
- Connection cable
- User manual
LCT Laboratory carton tester
Device to measure the torque required to fold the carton crease, as well as the coefficient of friction.
SpectrophotometerN5900 • N5950ISO 2469 • ISO 2470 • ISO 3688 • ISO 11475 • ISO 11476 • TAPPI T 519 • TAPPI T 525 • TAPPI T 527 • ....
Device for the determination of ISO brightness, color, color differences, fluorescence and opacity of paper.
Computerized friction coefficient equipment140104TAPPI T503 • T816 • T549
Device for determining the coefficient of static and dynamic computerized friction.