The S-Test has been developed to improve the conventional CMT method tested in a Sample Crush tester regarding the simplicity and speed in determining the resistance of fluting papers.
- Quickness and simplicity.
- It is not necessary to corrugate or use adhesive tapes on the sample to be tested.
- Test results in a matter of seconds.
- High rigidity steel and aluminum frame.
- Touch screen.
- Sample width: 15 mm.
- Test and automatic return speed: 3 ± 1 mm/min.
- Security : electronic (programming) and physical (limit switches) overload protection.
Computerized friction coefficient equipment140104TAPPI T503 • T816 • T549
Equipment for determining the coefficient of static and dynamic computerized friction.
Laboratory Dirt AnalyzerISO 5350-1 • ISO 5350-3 • TAPPI T 563
Scanner system for impurity analysis for the paper.
Dynamic Handsheet Former
Device for creating automatic handsheets.