Inking unit to apply and distribute ink films of accurate kown, reproducible and even thickness on the printing discs for the IGT printability testers.
- Quick start, easy use
- Inking speed adjustable between 0.2 and 1.2 m / sec
- Adjustable dispensing system between 10 and 300 sec
- Upper roll available in 1.2 or 4 sectors
- Inking time of the printing disk adjustable from 5 to 200 sec
- Inking time adjustable differently for each printing disc
- Lifting of automatic printing discs after inking
- Possibility to adjust the axes to receive IGT type A discs
- Comes with a single body ink pipette
- Device delivered with thermostatic bath, it allows to regulate the temperature of the ink at the time of measurement.
IGT printability tester F1 for flexo without any engraved disc421.000.100 • 431.000.439 • 432.000.100 • 439.000.200 • 472.000.100ISO 2834-2 • ISO 2836 • ISO 2846-3 • ISO 2846-5
The F1 is universal flexo tester for use with solvent based inks, UV inks and water inks on a range of substrates.
IGT printability tester AIC2-5T2000 (220 volt)710.000.000ISO 3783
IGT Testing Systems has for many decades been supplying the well-known AIC2-5 printability tester for making numerous tests on different substrates and inks in quality control and research.
IGT AMSTERDAM721.000.100 • 721.000.101 • 721.000.200 • 721.000.201 • 721.000.300 • 721.000.301ASTM 7680 • ISO 2834 • ISO 2836 • ISO 2846 • ISO 3783-2006 • NEN 1836 • NEN 1839
New range of Printability testers with integrated, camera based, analysis systems. The range consits of devices with one to 6 printing shaft for maximum flexibility of test methods. The long range of test methods can be extended with user defined methods.