The F1 is universal flexo tester for use with solvent based inks, UV inks and water inks on a range of substrates. The F1 is available with facilities for printing on corrugated board and for gravure printing. It is also available as the F1-UV with integrated UV dryer.
- Electronic printing force and speed setting and control.
- Flexo or gravure mode selection.
- Printing speed: 0.2 -1.5 m/s.
- Printing force: 10 - 500 N.
- Impression cylinder and engraved disc are automatically brought under pressure, printed and lifted.
- Doctor blade is automatically placed against engraved disc and lifted.
- Maximum substrate thickness 4 mm.
- Printing width on substrate: 40 mm.
- Printing length on substrate: 200 mm (2nd print).
- Engraved disc is inked twice.
- Photopolymer cylinder can be inked up to 20 revolutions.
IGT AE Four465.000.710
The IGT AE Four is used to apply ink films of reproducible and constant layer thickness on to the printing discs for IGT printability testers.
IGT Amsterdam721.000.100 • 721.000.101 • 721.000.200 • 721.000.201 • 721.000.300 • 721.000.301ASTM 7680 • ISO 2834 • ISO 2836 • ISO 2846 • ISO 3783-2006 • NEN 1836 • NEN 1839
Device for performing all IGT tests (printability, paper).