IGT printability tester AIC2-5T2000 (220 volt)
Made in Europe
IGT Testing Systems has for many decades been supplying the well-known AIC2-5 printability tester for making numerous tests on different substrates and inks in quality control and research.
IGT Testing Systems has for many decades been supplying the well-known AIC2-5 printability tester for making numerous tests on different substrates and inks in quality control and research. The AIC2-5 tester prints on different materials like paper, board, plastic film, cellophane, laminate, metal, etc.
- Tests small quantities of ink and substrate in conditions simulating actual practice.
- Makes colour strips with various inks on different substrates, which can be used for numerous purposes.
- Saves costs because many tests do not need to be made on the printing presses.
- High repeatability and reproducibility
- Simple to operate
- Extensive range of accessories
- Large range of possible tests
- Consistent results
- The original ISO 3783 compliant pick tester
IGT printability tester F1 for flexo without any engraved disc421.000.100 • 431.000.439 • 432.000.100 • 439.000.200 • 472.000.100ISO 2834-2 • ISO 2836 • ISO 2846-3 • ISO 2846-5
The F1 is universal flexo tester for use with solvent based inks, UV inks and water inks on a range of substrates.
IGT AMSTERDAM721.000.100 • 721.000.101 • 721.000.200 • 721.000.201 • 721.000.300 • 721.000.301ASTM 7680 • ISO 2834 • ISO 2836 • ISO 2846 • ISO 3783-2006 • NEN 1836 • NEN 1839
New range of Printability testers with integrated, camera based, analysis systems. The range consits of devices with one to 6 printing shaft for maximum flexibility of test methods. The long range of test methods can be extended with user defined methods.