IGT Testing Systems has for many decades been supplying the well-known AIC2-5 printability tester for making numerous tests on different substrates and inks in quality control and research. The AIC2-5 tester prints on different materials like paper, board, plastic film, cellophane, laminate, metal, etc.
- Tests small quantities of ink and substrate in conditions simulating actual practice.
- Makes colour strips with various inks on different substrates, which can be used for numerous purposes.
- Saves costs because many tests do not need to be made on the printing presses.
- High repeatability and reproducibility.
- Extensive range of accessories.
- Large range of possible tests.
- Consistent results.
- The original ISO 3783 compliant pick tester.
IGT AE Four465.000.710
The IGT AE Four is used to apply ink films of reproducible and constant layer thickness on to the printing discs for IGT printability testers.
IGT printability tester F1421.000.100 • 431.000.439 • 432.000.100 • 439.000.200 • 472.000.100ISO 2834-2 • ISO 2836 • ISO 2846-3 • ISO 2846-5
The F1 is universal flexo tester for use with solvent based inks, UV inks and water inks on a range of substrates.